Saturday, March 22, 2014

Updated Music Playlist♥~



Hello fairies! I recently have discovered a lot of new songs and bands and have been obsessed with some I am already familiar with so I would like to share them with you all. They range in language and genre since I personally don't like to stick to one language or genre but explore many. Enjoy!


Playlist:
Be Sweet-슬프다는 말 (Word Saying I'm Sad)
Linus' Blanket-Parade
IU ft. Jang Yi Jeong- See You On Friday
Standing Egg ft. Park Shin Hye- Break Up For You, Not Yet For Me
Morrie- Two Voices
Urban Zakapa -춤을 추다
Seo Yeong Eun-풀잎사랑
Dear Cloud-나를 안아
Ku Hye Sun- Happy
Jesse Spencer- Molly Smiles
Coldplay-Clocks
Coldplay- The Scientist
Coldplay- Paradise
The Neighborhood- Sweater Weather
Ft Island-Madly
Luis Fonsi- Claridad
Fromm-도착
BTS- N.O
BTS- We Are BulletProof
Hawaii- C'est La Vie
Urban Zakapa- Always Be Mine
Lucite Tokki- Rainy Days
Lucite Tokki-Spring Spring Spring
Standing Egg-햇살이 아파 with 한소현 (of 3rd Coast)
Dear Cloud-널 위해서라고
Young The Giant- Cough Syrup
Dear Cloud - 사라지지 말아요
Miu and Bii- I Will Be By Your Side
Bii- Come Back to Me
Iron and Wine- Flightless Bird
Kim Sungkyu- 60 Sec
The Temper Trap-Sweet Disposition
Loveholic- One Love
Dear Cloud-나에게만 너를 말해주기를
Zitten- December
Nell-기억을 걷는 시간 
Adult Child-Sad Thing
Busker Busker- Cherry Blossom Ending
Lunafly-How Nice It Would Be
Dear Cloud- Daydream
John Park-Falling
K.Will- Love Blossom
Epik High ft Lee Hi- It's Cold
Epitone Project-나는 그 사람이 아프다
Vibe-꼭 한번 만나고 싶다
Ra.D-  고마워 고마워 
Thomas Cook-솔직하게
Bluedawn- Last Arpeggios
Dynamic Duo- Without You
B1A4- O.K.
Baek Ji Young- Is Crying
Cn Blue- I'm Sorry
Linus' Blanket- Labor in Vain
K.Will- Lay back
Epitone Project-봄날 벚꽃 그리고 너
Infinite-Be Mine
VIXX-Hyde
Ft Island- I Wish
Nell- Tokyo
Dear Cloud- 늦은 혼잣말
10cm- Fine Thank You and You
10cm-사랑은 은하수 다방에서
Lucia- Savior
Nell-한계 
Nu'est- Sleep Talking
Nell-멀어지다  
Ok Sweetheart- All We Have
Verbal Jint- You Deserve Better
Mate-고백
Dear Cloud- Never Ending
Park Ji Yoon- April 16
Trax- Blind
Exo- 3.6.5
Park Sae Byul- Remember Me
B1A4-Tried To Walk
2am- I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me
Naul-Memory Of The Wind
Two Months- Romantico 
10cm-Talk
Epitone Project and Lucia-안녕, 안녕
Eric Nam- Heaven's Door
K. Will- Come to My Crib
Ra.D- Something Flutters
Trax- Oh My Goddess

Hope you lovelies enjoy and check out some of these songs. I didn't put all the songs that I have but a lot of them. Thankyou for reading!



Bye!

You can find my social networks here:
Tumblr


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this! I'll be sure to check out some of these songs~ ^^
    -Kiyomi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay ha I love these songs totally worth checking out ♥

      Delete