Monday, March 24, 2014

Oasap Review


Hello lovelies! I was super lucky to be able to pick an item off of Oasap to review. Although this is sponsored all opinions are my own and I am not paid to say anything good. I hope you loves enjoy my review.


Review
Website: Oasap
Price: $9.90 (Price recently went down a week or so ago)

Quick Facts:
Comes in 16 Different Colors
I received the light pink
Skirt is one size
Measurements:
Length:17.72"
Waist: <=100cm


Length: 45cm
Waist: <=100cm



Item:


Shipping:
The shipping was really good. The item took about 2-3 weeks to get to me from China and considering I live in Florida which is across the globe it was great. My item came packaged nicely in official Oasap packaging. In the picture I put the skirt back in the wrapping since I had already opened it. Oops to excited ha :3

Quality:
The quality of the skirt is nice. It is made out of chiffon but feels nice and secure. Of course it is not the best quality out there but for only $10 the quality is quite amazing. Not much more to say the only real downside is the band because a few stitchings came out but I clipped them so no big deal.

Overall: 
The skirt is lovely! I adore the color and material; it makes me feel like a fairy!^^^ Although the skirt is a tad longer than I usually like to wear it, I made it highwaisted to fix the length issue. Granted I am only 4'11 so for anyone over 5'0 this would look great. Another downside that does not pertain specifically to me but to you loves who might be interested. Beware although this skirt says one size fits all, I think at most someone who wears a size medium could fit comfortably and maybe and only maybe a large if the person is quite small in the waist. The band is stretchy but it really sits on the skin good and I am usually an xs or 00. Once again I love this skirt and for only $10 dollars I would not pass up.



I hope you lovelies found this review useful. Comment request or anything down below or message them to my tumblr. I hope to do another post with a video soon! Relatives are staying with me so I have yet to find a time to record. Love you fairies

Bye!

You can find my social networks here:
Tumblr


Mini Playlist:
Phoenix-Lasso
Rosi Golan- Hazy
The Temper Trap- Down River
Isbells- As Long As It Takes


Note:This is sponsored but all opinion are of my own. I only share my up-most honest opinion to help you lovelies


17 comments:

  1. This is such a nice review! I love the photos you took~ the skirt looks lovely<3
    -Kiyomi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute.
    Love the skirt

    mind to visit my blog?
    xx
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou will definitely check out your blog :3

      Delete
  3. The skirt looks so cute! I didnt know this OASAP until now D: Thanks for showing because it looks like they have grate products for such good prices!

    Neko Bunny U=・ x ・=U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your blog is soo cute.~~ I love it!
    I'd like to look here regularly, but I cannot found follow option. Is there follow option on your blog?
    xoxo www.hoe-e.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou lovely :3 I have a subscribe by email button on the side ♥

      Delete
  5. very cute *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. i`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely I will gladly visit your blog! :3

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the review :D The skirt looks really adorable and good quality. It's perfect for spring :) Going to check it out *w*

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt is adorable and I really like your blog.
    Nice review, keep posting please :D

    Kisses and Hugs from Peru.
    floweromii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I have this skirt, it's amazing <3

    I'd be happy to see you on my new blog :)
    Good luck!
    xx
    skylarksymphony.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou♥ I would love to check out your blog! :3

      Delete
  9. Aww thankyou and yes I will definitely check out your blog and follow

    ReplyDelete