Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Oasap Dress Review ♥~





Hello lovelies. Recently I was given the opportunity to choose an item off of Oasap to review for you guys. I have been a fan of the shop for awhile because they sell Asian fashion at affordable prices. The package came in last week but I didn't make a post. I hope you enjoy!



Review

Website:Oasap

Shipping:
I placed the order right before Christmas so I wasn't expecting my package to get here until mid January because of the Holiday season. Oasap offers free world-wide shipping which was great. I just used the standard shipping which they offered for free and my package came in January 6th. The shipping was great, fast and free.


The item was neatly wrapped and undamaged when I opened the packaging.


Quality:
The dress was about $28 on sale, very inexpensive. I didn't expect the quality to be great since the price of this item is similar to Forever21 prices so I was expecting Forever21 quality which is okay. I was pleasantly surprised when I received my item. The material of the checkered part is thick and structured not cheap at all. The dress is very well made. However I am disappointed in the black contrast sleeves they feel a little cheap but I asked a couple of people if they look cheap to get a second opinion and they replied that it looked normal. It is not that big of a deal the material isn't uncomfortable or cheap looking but other fabrics might have been better.









A little video of the dress (sorry for the messy room :3)

Overall:Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Overall I really like this dress. I am usually into the cutesy style but recently I have been liking the more preppy look. Mostly inspired by the drama Heirs and this dress is very Yoo Rachael style. I really love the dress the quality is great and the shipping was fast. Very impressed with Oasap!


I hope you guys enjoyed. I will try to get over my camera shyness and learn how to edit better. I plan to record another video soon. Just a heads up. I will be traveling next week so I already premade some posts to publish for you guys so don't worry. No videos until after traveling unfortunately. Leave feedback or request on posts or videos if you please. Love you!

Bye!


You can find my social networks here:
Tumblr




Note:This is sponsered but all opinions are my own. I only represent things I believe in





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful review!! It looks like a really cute dress by looking at the pictures~ I've always wanted to order from Oasap, I think I will in the near future ^^
    Would you interested in following each other's blogs?
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Oasap is really great so easy to order from. And I would love to follow your blog!

      Delete
  2. Cute review! The dress looks really cute.Would you like to follow for a follow?

    zxuantan.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute
    would you like to follow each other? :)
    i'll follow back after it <3

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete