Thursday, August 15, 2013

How to Get Cute Icons on Iphone ( No Jailbreak)♥~






Today I am going to share with you guys how I got these cute icons on my iphone without having to jailbreak it. I know some people might be scared to jailbreak (me) but still want their phone to look cute. It's actually very easy all you need is to spare an hour of your time and get down too it!


Pictures of my Iphone 5 Icons:




Cute,right?! Ha.

Steps:
1.Download app CocoPPa
2. Pick an Icon you like
3.Click "Set Up Link"

4.If your app is not listed click "App Search"
5.Once you find the app click it
6. Name the Icon how ever you like
7. Click "Ok"
8.Click Yes on "Confirmation" Screen
9.Press the button at the bottom
10.Click Add to home screen
11. Then click add one last time
12. Now you have a cute icon


Now when you click the icon it will redirect you to the app!
Put the old icons in files on the last page (make a whole new page for them)
Put the pretty and cute icons at the front and your done


CocoPPa also carries backgrounds
I am using this one:
 Its cute and if you don't feel like changing the icons it gives a cute border effect on the icons.


Hope you guys enjoyed this short and easy phone tutorial. I know there are probably other out there but it doesn't hurt to share! See you guys tomorrow!

Bye!
You can find my social networks here:
 



1 comment:

  1. This is soo cool! I must give it a go!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete